It’s no secret that, besides this soon-to-be-amazing personal blog, I also run an already amazing (she writes none-too-modestly) website not surprisingly called AmazingWomenRock.com, which has, over the last five years, become my own fabulously random work of multimedia performance art as well as an online oasis of inspiration for women and men who love women (she shares even more modestly).
(Phew! Shorter sentences please Susan.)
ANYWAY, just for fun it (and because I don’t have the time or inclination right now to pen, or more accurately to type, something deep and meaningful, and also there may soon be enough deep and meaningful shit on this blog for us all to wade through or drown in, in which case, bring wine please, or not, in which case, again, bring wine; in fact, bring wine in any and all cases: a case of it should do nicely), I thought this list of 10 Cool Lists of 10 Cool Things to Love, drawn from the pages of AmazingWomenRock.com, would, you know, tide us over for the moment, before the flood, the onslaught, the TSUNAMI of blog posts I may, just MAY, one day get a round to writing/typing, which reminds me, the next one will be about that very thing – getting around to it. Or at least that’s the plan. At the moment. Until it changes. (<= Sentences like this one are good. Ones like the first one, not so much.)
In the meantime, whaddaya’ think of these?
- 10 Affirmations to Kickstart Yourself (See “around to it” above)
- 10 Rules For Amazing & Brilliant Women (See AmazingWomenRock.com)
- 10 Obscure Facts About Orgasm (See below the belt)
- 10 Lessons to Learn From A Dog’s Life (File under love, love, love)
- 10 Things Teachers Make (by Taylor Mali) (Awesome slam)
- 10 Top Tips for Living in Love (Useful)
- 10 Gems From Making My Facial Into a Fellini Movie (See “Susan is quirky.” Okay, Susan is a case. See above.)
- 10 Rules To Live By Every Single Day (Break some rules, but not these ones…)
- 10 Life Lessons I Learned From Being a Biker (Guest blog post from a biker babe friend)
- 10 Ways To Be A Good Wife (in 1954) (Whoa!)
Th th th th th that’s all for now folks!