I’m having one of those days. I’m just managing to hang on. By a thread.
Here’s to everyone else out there who is doing the same. We are not alone. You aren’t; and I’m not either.
We’re going to make it through this minute, this hour, this day. Tomorrow will dawn and the fog will have lifted.
And if doesn’t lift by tomorrow, it will the next day, or the next. But it will. I’m not alone. You’re not alone. I’m here with you. And there are others too. Many others. Some, like The Belle Jar, who think they might not make it, but who hang in there with the pain and somehow make it through.
Hangin’ by a thread, and hangin’ on. With you. We have each other. Things are looking up already even in the eye of the storm…
- I Am Not Depressed (radicalcentristblog.wordpress.com)
- Five Ways to Fight Depression (hopewordinc.wordpress.com)
- A personal take on depression: Would you recognise it in your child? (specialneedsjungle.com)
- Managing Two Worlds (daliaelali.wordpress.com)
- Acceptance (depressionsolved.wordpress.com)
- The way I came out of my Emotional Distress (reshmaemptiness.wordpress.com)
- A post that I didn’t expect to write (bostonfern.wordpress.com)